

Judy couldn't be cuter. She also is the bearer of the best fiber in our rabbit clan.Cute she may be, but boy is she cussed.
Judy came from Norridgewock. Her color is called agouti. When her hair is grown out she looks like the aurora borealis. Of course, when we spin her fiber, the color blends into a bluish tan.
I mentioned that Judy's temperment is less than perfect. She bites me sometimes and she fights with Peter quite often. The fighting has become a ritual between them. He taps his gloved hands inside her cage and the battle is on. She makes a little nasal squeaking sound, turns, and makes a short charge. Then she flips around and scrabbles at his arm. I think she likes to fight with him. She tries to fight with me but, I'll admit, I'm a little bit afraid of her.
All of our rabbits are mutts, part German and part French. We believe that Judy has German Giant in her make-up. I'll bet she weighs 10 pounds. Even though she is very large, she is not the lead Rabbitson. Stella holds that position. Stella and Judy's cages are stacked and I can't leave the doors open. If I do, Judy will get her nose nipped by Stella.
Judy's lively temperment makes life interesting, to be sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment